Insurance for Leaseholders

If you’re a leaseholder, you may be required to make payments to your property owner (known as the Freeholder) or property managing agent to cover the cost of buildings insurance. In some cases however, a leaseholder may be responsible for insuring their own part of the building.

We can help with that.

Nest GI: Your choice for Leaseholders Insurance


Here at Nest, we work with a carefully selected panel of insurers to assist leaseholders who are responsible for taking out their own buildings insurance as a condition of their lease agreement. 

We can assist with cover to protect against standard perils such as fire, flood, storm, escape of water and subsidence as well as a number of optional extras such as accidental damage, legal cover and home emergency. 

For this particular type of insurance, we are not able to provide cover for common parts of the building such as the foundations and communal areas (Defined as the ‘reserved’ premises in the lease).

If you’re a leaseholder and would like to discuss your insurance requirements with us, please get in touch for your completely free review today!

Don’t just take our word for it

Get in touch today to find out how we can help you maximise your time, protect your clients and build you a substantial and sustainable income.

Cover offered with trusted insurers

AXA logo
Ageas logo